Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog. This is a blog to find a whole range of things; book reviews and social comments.
You may not agree with me but it's good to talk although let's keep it polite please.
First a few things about me;
I am a Mum to three youngsters who are until August as least, all under five, yes they were all planned and yes it is hard work but all self inflicted!
I do drive a seven seater people carrier so am probably contributing to all sorts of global warming problems - sorry!
Having said that we have discovered those things that are at the end of out legs, even better putting one in front of the other propels us forward allowing us to walk, something we do on a regular basis.
My eldest and from September, my middle child attend a fee paying school, and this from a teacher who spent four years in the state sector teaching.
I am married to a banker 'ducks' although we do not enjoy a 'champagne lifestyle'. I am a Stay at home Mum although try to supplement our income with my writing, If you like chick-lit, you'll love my first book Tumbling Through Life available here; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tumbling-Through-Life-Melanie-Trevelyan/
I look forward to talking to you all

No comments: